Friday, December 12, 2014

Santa Claus Loves Books ...

A Whole Tree of Books!

Ho! Ho! Ho! 

Merry Christmas!


I know you're busy, but I want to tell you a secret.
Shhhhh ... I know Santa Claus.  
Santa told me he loves to read and he loves filling his sleigh with books for gifts and stocking stuffers.

Hey!  How about my books?  I have one for every age.

A book is the perfect gift for children, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, teachers, sisters and brothers, and friends  ... 




Children’s Books:  [Paperback or Kindle]



Barking Spiders and Other Such Stuff





Barking Spiders 2 (the sequel)







Me Too! Preschool Poetry




Adult Books:  [Paperback or Kindle]



Anatomy of a Poet





Bits and Pieces from a Writer's Soul


Merry Christmas!  

~Hugs from CJ


“A writer soon learns that easy to read is hard to write.” ~CJ Heck




No comments:

AddThis