Monday, July 1, 2013

Big Little Book of Whispers

Big Little Book of Whispers

by Robert S. Cosmar



Introduction:


As we grow older, we start to question our old belief system. Maybe secretly, we even begin to wonder, "Is this all there is?"

Society, our parents, even our schools and churches, have always told us how and what to think and believe.

We sense there is more -- maybe we even 'know' there is more, but we aren't sure how to find what the 'more' actually is.

I would like to recommend a book that will help you to find your own answers. Are you ready to ‘know’ who you truly are?   ~C.J. Heck


About the Book:


The heart speaks in the language of feelings; words are the tools used to convey those feelings to others.

This book is for the aware and the newly aware, and for anyone who is ready to open their heart and look into the self.

The Big Little Book of Whispers is a 520-page collection of short insights (whispers) which speak to the heart and reveal the true nature of your inner life.

Each insight (whisper) is a view into that inner life and designed to assist the mind by creating a bridge between intellect and intuition.

For the mentally-oriented, this book may seem odd, childish, or even silly, but for those who wonder and yearn for more awareness of the true self, it will be a gateway to the eternity that exists within.

Read a Preview:
Buy at Amazon


Reviews:

This book will help everybody wherever you are in life.
“Really, really enjoyed this heartfelt book, It’s the best I have ever read in this area of wisdom. Full of awareness shared so beautifully, and skilfully.” –Haqiqa


Seeds of Wisdom
“Simple, clear messages from the soul, with lots of room for your own wisdoms to form around the seeds offered on each page. This is the kind of book you could use for daily pondering of life and how it applies to your own situation in the moment.” –Sue Rumack (Author of “The Pulse of Awakening, How to Connect with Soul and Life Purpose”)


A Book to Enlighten
“This is a book I will cherish for a long time to come. It is not a novel to race through, but to savor the words, and comprehend and obtain the full meaning and truth, from the passage. There are over 2,000 whispers in "Big Book of Whispers", and I am unable to list all my favorite passages...they all have meaning and purpose and are unique in themselves.” –Coccotoro


“When one is ready to look into his/her self, that's when the universe conspires to let us know, by all means, about what we need to know.  And during such a mission, I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to read this book.

There is no particular way to read this book. You can turn through the pages from the beginning, or open any page, and you are assured that it will be something worth ruminating upon in the mind.”
--Divya Nambiar


“I just love this book!  It's a must read. The short insights by author are timeless, true and can be applied in day to day life to make it better.  The one who may not like to read it in a spiritual sense can read it in philosophical, or practical, sense and help oneself. There are no words to describe how joyous I am feeling after reading it.  Thumbs up!” --Disha


"There are some who will say my review of Robert's book isn't as valuable as a review by someone else. After all, I am Robert's life partner. I also edited the book, so surely I must be biased. They are entitled to their opinion, however, they would be wrong.

There are well over 2,000 whispers in "Big Little Book of Whispers". When I took on the task of editing this 520-page book, my mind tried to convince me it could be a daunting, tedious experience. It was not.

As I began to read, more often than not I found myself lost within each page, the editing forgotten, my mind and heart working together as I felt each word, each whisper, come alive with meaning.

It took me four readings to finish the editing. Each time I began, I found new truths that touched me, like a seed sprouting and growing, page by page.

If you are aware, or awakening, this is a book you will cherish. I would give it ten stars ..." 
--CJ Heck, published poet, writer, blogger and author of five books.


Other Books by Robert S. Cosmar:


Trilogy of Awareness: Heart to Heart Is Where We Start
Read a Preview

The Magic of Love and Intimacy
Read a Preview

Awareness: Being Fully Alive
Read a Preview

Robert S. Cosmar

Where You Can Find Robert:

Knowing Whispers Blog
Goodreads
Facebook Fan Page 


[Besides being the author of four books in the spiritual awareness genre, Robert S. Cosmar is an astrologer, blogger, and (sometimes) poet.  He also manages several groups on Facebook, LinkedIn and Goodreads, and a blog, Knowing Whispers ... and he is my life partner]


"A writer soon learns that easy to read is hard to write." ~CJ Heck



No comments:

AddThis