Saturday, June 15, 2013

Goodreads Blog Blitz: Mary T. Bradford



Author Mary T. Bradford
Hello Everyone!

My name is Mary T Bradford and I’m from Ireland.

Today I am a guest here with CJ for the very first Goodreads Author Blog Blitz.

I started my writing way back in the 1990’s. Like a lot of writers, I began with short stories. I enjoyed publication with these in magazines, newspapers and many anthologies.

So, when I was approached about a collection by my readers, I asked why not?

My 1st collection, titled A Baker’s Dozen (as there are thirteen stories within), is available in both print and e-book format. 

My collection contains a variety of stories about ordinary people that you may meet each day at work, shopping, or may even live next door to. They experience the same joys and sorrows as you and I, but how they handle those events is the difference. 

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? Read A Baker’s Dozen to find out! Details on how to get a copy can be found at the end of this post.

Do drop by my Author Facebook Page and say hello on Twitter.

Check out  my blog and please join me on Goodreads, as well.

The link to my book on Amazon is as follows:  A Baker's Dozen.  Please leave a review if you like what you read, and thank you.

Before I go, I would like to extend a big thank you to CJ for hosting me and to Y Correa for organising the Author Blog Blitz.


"A writer soon learns that easy to read is hard to write." ~CJ Heck



No comments:

AddThis